Highlighting the spirit of collective responsibility in offering flowers from the society, Amma propagates Unity in Diversity in a devotional gesture by encouraging each home shares a flower for the auspicious conglomeration of Yagam and PushpaKainkaryam; while uniquely promoting satkarmas like donating flowers to tirumala srivaru.
The Essence Behind
- During srivari brahmostavam the flower chariot is sent from 10 districts.
- Farmer welfare is an essential developmental need of the hour – eradicating middle men through local consumerism and encouraging entrepreneurism for flower cultivation.
- Traditional devotional practices have many hidden attributes meantto rejuvenateone’s senses during prayers – flowers, enchanting
- Submission of flowers indicate to that of heart to God – Encouraging devotees to submit flowers is to promote flora-culture which is a prominent industry feeding thousands of farmers– thus, farmer welfare
- ‘AnnamayyaPularadham’ conglomerates Yagam and PushpaKainkaryam oneness among people.